To mark the beginning of February we launched our Valentines Competition today! In honour of the romantic month ahead, we put together the perfect gift to your loved one or even to yourself!
What will you win?
When choosing what to put in this gift set we wanted to give you all the essentials for growing an awesome beard. With these products you will be able to keep a healthy and well styled beard while tackling this winter weather.
Valentines Set Features:
Braw Beard Wash
Thrilla in Vanilla Beard Balm
Braw Beard Comb
Not one but TWO beard oils. Wulver & The Grand Eckson 1918
Last but not least, Limited Edition Wooden Grooming Case
How can you enter?
Take a #selfie with your favourite Braw product and tag us with #BrawBundleComp. Easy as that! Anyone and everyone can enter via facebook, twitter or instagram. Closing Date is Monday 8th Feb and the winner will be announced the same day! Good luck and get posting
How to Grow A Braw Beard
If your beard’s good.. you’re good.
Growing a beard may seem as simple as just letting it grow, however these days we have an awesome range of products available to us to make things easier and a lot more stylish. Here’s a guide to using our products to grow your beard at it’s best.
Step by Step guide:
- First thing’s first, hide your razors! Growing a beard takes time, everyone’s different. So you may need some patience.
- Growing a beard, however long it is, can irritate the skin underneath. It’s important to keep the skin hydrated with moisturise regularly. We recommend our all new Battle Scar Moisturiser Shop Now
- Keep the hair well nourished to avoid it drying out as this can slow down the process of growing the hair. One thing that can contribute to dry hair is using the wrong beard wash. Regular shampoo dries out facial hair as it needs sensitive ingredients. Shop our unscented beard wash. Shop Here
- Beard Oils are an important and highly recommended addition to your grooming kit when growing a beard and here’s why: Beard Oil re-hydrates your beard by replenishing the natural oils that can be lost due to harsh weather and day to day living. Keeping it well conditioned also gives a nice, healthy shine to your beard. Easy to use, apply a few drops to the palm of your hand and rub into your beard as little or as often as you prefer. All you have to do is pick your favourite scent! Shop The Range
- As you grow your beard, some may suffer from dry/ flakey skin. Do not fear, Braw is here! Using our wooden comb not only de-tangles the hair and keeps it in order, it also exfoliates the skin underneath and removes dry skin. Shop Now
- It’s a good idea to trim you beard every now and then, to remove split ends. We recommend going to a good barber for a tidy up, or if you’re a DIY guy, You can buy specific beard trimming scissors online.
- Last but not least, find your style and wear it with pride. Everyone has different tastes, so try a few different things and stick with your favourite. Beard balm is a great tool for styling your beard, it tames the strays, keeps a soft hold throughout the day and moisturises the skin underneath all in one. We have a range of beard balms/butter available to shop online.
We want to see your beards! Tag us in your pictures so we can see your Braw Beard in Progress.
Author: Felicity Pearson