As you may have read in our last blog post, we’ve been touring the circuits with our brawthers at Mohair Barbers dishing out beard trims the braw way. This time round we figured we’d tell you more about how to get a Braw Beard.
Braw Beard Oils sole focus is to provide you with the essential kit for providing and maintaining a healthy beard. Everyone has different lifestyles, we’ve tailor made our products to satisfy the needs of each man in his day to day living and tackling the various factors that can irritate your beard.
The Braw Experience: 101
- Beard Trim and style tailored to your needs along with any advice for good upkeep of your Braw Beard.
- Followed by hot towels infused with the Braw Beard Oil of your choice, this opens up the pours and prepares your skin for a clean shave.
- Tidy up the cheek area and necklines for a tidy edges.
- Apply Battle Scar Moisturiser, a non-oily, thick moisturiser which enables your skin to soak it up and then you’re ready for the next stage.
- Depending on the size of your beard, blow dry for a fine, smooth finish.
- Apply Braw Beard Oil directly to the beard, this will provide nourishment and a healthy shine as well as a delicious scent.
- Last but not least, use our beard balm/butter depending on your preference.
- If you have a moustache, apply our mo wax. This particularly helps in styling your moustache if it tends to be a little wild.
Watch the expert at work and get some tips on how to style yours. Any questions drop us a message. Shop the Full Range online now: Shop
This week Mr Braw was interviewed by the guys over at Eye Entrepreneur about how Braw became the awesome brand it is today, here’s how it went:
Author: Felicity Pearson
To all followers of our BrawBeardOils Blog, We are offering you 10% off all products!
Shop the range online
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel and keep up to date with behind the scenes with our models and athletes and John himself! – WATCH NOW